SAP Mawared Training Program - Oman
- Muscat, Oman
- Vacancies: 1
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Date Posted:
- Reference: 10859
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP is the world’s leading provider of business software and one of the key technology players in the world. For over 40 years, we have helped businesses run better through world-class business software applications that help invent, commercialize and mainstream the products and services of the global economy. More than 200,000 of the world’s best-run businesses are SAP customers!!
SAP Middle East & North Africa (MENA) is recognized as one of the fastest growing global markets for SAP. Due to this exponential growth, industry forecasts show that we need to grow the number of certified SAP consultants substantially over the next 3 years. Currently, we have 175 customers in Oman alone and, given our commitment to growing the business further, this figure is set to increase dramatically over the coming years. This makes it the perfect time to take this training program start your exciting career as a Certified SAP Consultant.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* 3 month SAP training program at no cost to you, including training on the integration between SAP ERP solutions and a more in-depth look at SAP’s HR solution or the MM solution, as well as hands-on simulated project exercises for knowledge transfer into practice.
* Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the Program for knowledge transfer into practice.
* Additional training on presentation skills, communication skills and other soft skills required to be a successful, industry-ready consultant.
* Monthly cash allowance to cover living expenses throughout the 3 month Program.
* Additional cash bonus paid at the end of the Program (see a condition below).
* Access to internal SAP communities and networks throughout the Program to further expand your understanding of the SAP universe.
* Official Business Solutions Certification (TERP10) and Associate Level SAP HR Certification enabling you to explore various career paths and opportunities within the SAP ecosystem (see a condition below).
* Possible 3 month Internship with SAP in Oman (see a condition below).
* Introduction to Oman-based SAP Customers and Partners with a view to starting your career in the SAP ecosystem (see a condition below).
* An additional Certificate of Conduct will also be given to all successful trainees.
* "condition for the above selected offers:" Dependent upon successful completion of the Program and passing the Certification Exams.
No work experience is required for this opportunity but please see above for additional criteria.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* All candidates must be Omani National.
* The Program is open to both Male and Female candidates.
* Candidates will preferably be a bachelor of Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Enterprise Computing, Computer Engineering, HR or any other related discipline.
* Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA not less than [removed]
* All candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career in either the private or the public sector.
* The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential.
* Candidates must possess good problem solving capability, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office.
* Availability from 9am – 6pm from Sunday to Thursday throughout the 3 month training period is required – the course will run for 3 months from 3rd November 2013 in Muscat, Oman.
* Availability to attend an Assessment Center on 20th 21st, 22nd or 23rd October in Muscat is also required.
Don't have an account?
You can create a new account in minutes.Sign Up